Sunday 27 January 2013

Letter of Regret or Not



I bid thee my apology for not updating my blog for two weeks now
The Lord knows what I've been up to and it's been challenging somehow
Much is required you see for a graduating student like me
I'll enumerate some highlights just so you'll leave this issue be


My group mates and I slaved for the ring-bound copy of our thesis
submitted it to our coordinator, adviser and panelist
We had a to make a one minute video about compassion
got a 99% and told myself this could definitely go on


Successfully implemented our Forum for Pook Libis
Learned so much just as the participants and after that we trained for debate for a bit
Speaking of debate, our department has reached the Semi-Finals at the Dean's cup debate
so pray for us, it's been 5 years and our dept. hasn't gotten the title since but it's never too late


Finished a book report and a report for Strategic Management Comm
Thankful as well that I was able to answer the questions at our Media Laws oral examination
So much has happened so much is pending still
and I've stressed a little but have been enjoying the experience while I'm still here