Sunday 6 January 2013

Creative Kicks







These are pictures of the homemade planner I gave to my friend MJ.

Back in November she saw the few pages of a homemade black and pink planner I made myself and found it cute so she asked me if I could make one for her too and said she was willing to pay for the materials and the labor. I mentioned a price which to my surprise she didn't mind at all and she even told me said she'd like to receive it before the new year. Actually I gave it to her on the second of January. I went to their house which was near our street and personally delivered it to her and was received by her Lolo who engaged me in a witty conversation. When MJ came out I handed the planner to her and I told her "You're not allowed to pay for it."

The mere fact that she appreciated something which I did for creative kicks was fulfilling enough. Later on that day in an thoughtful act of appreciation she delivered cute kitchen utensils from a Japanese Store to my house.