Wednesday 23 March 2016

Happy

I've been meaning to update this blog and communicate through poetry how my favorite person is keeping me happy but over analyzing of how I'd make it aesthetically palatable has gotten the best of me over the course of the first quarter of the year.

What encouraged me now is the very reason why I created this blog - a time capsule for myself. I would want to document even through a mundane thing such as a blog post about my affective side. I'd leave the cognitive side to my resume.

Five months in to the relationship and I've never felt so thankful, so lucky to have met a patient, intelligent, and sensitive man. Suddenly days are more tolerable, my fears are less scarier to face, the future sounds more exciting and I'm a lot more content than ever. 

My anxiety still looms over me at times but I try my best to pacify it. I have gotten more secure knowing my favorite person is holding my hand every step of the way.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to write the next chapters of your life stories together and I cannot wait to read it. - gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gal! <3 I want to write it in a way where I experience life positively.

      Delete