Sunday 12 May 2013

Comfort Music

If you have a job like I do, sitting in an air-conditioned room 9 hours a day coming up with copies, I'm sure you do things that stimulate your brain cells without being overly distracted.

Just like how I was back in college when coming up with term papers, I listen to instrumentals and let the creativity flow.


Here are my favorites in no particular order:


1. The complete soundtrack of Amelie by Yann Tiersen





2. A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics by James Horner




3. Forrest Gump Theme by Alan Silvestri






4. The Intouchables complete soundtrack






5. Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell





6. The Secret Garden soundtrack - Awakening of Spring { the complete soundtrack is good! :) }





7. Philip Glass the complete Metamorphosis Album performed by Branka Parlic






No comments:

Post a Comment